Here comes Pregnancy

Alhamdullillah...
I am given this early rezeki to experience this miracle....
It wasnt as we planned...we actually planned to get pregnant a year after we settle down but it turns out to be just a day after we got married...grrr..haha..anyway it is a blessing...
Pregnancy have been hard n emotional....
I am this person !!!
Fat n emotional...ohooooo....
I cry all the time..sian my husband yg have to listen to me everytime before he goes to work...
Funny thing is bila dia kerja x der pulak nak sakit...p
Baby pon paham x der org nak layan kalau mengada time tu...haha


Owh...and the worst thing is that this baju kelawar is the only comfortable clothing yg I can wear....dulu before kahwin konon nk pakai cantik2 for husband...but its all gone now ....


Food?? Its a priority in my life...hari2 its like an exam thinking what my throat can accept for the day...

Comments